The company was incorporated on the 4th July 1895 and to this day carries on the business of hoteliers, giving it a sound track record. It operates as the Hydro Hotel, Mount Road, Eastbourne East Sussex.
The Board consists of five non-executive directors, there are approximately 420 shareholders.
The shares of Hydro Hotel, Eastbourne, plc, are quoted on the Nex Exchange.
If you wish to buy or sell shares in Hydro Hotel Eastbourne, plc please contact your own stockbroker, or please contact an ISDX specialist broker, Beaufort Securities on 020 7382 8394/8412 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Beaufort Securities link on this page.
Or you can contact Stocktrade, a division of Alliance Trust Savings. Contact details: 6th Floor, Atria One, 144 Morrison Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8BR. Telephone 0131 240 0400. Please quote “Company Schemes Dial & Deal”. No executor dealings are allowed.
The company’s share registrars are Neville Registrars Limited, Neville House, 18 Laurel Lane, Halesowen, West Midlands. B63 3DA, telephone 0121 585 1131, email email@example.com web address www.nevilleregistrars.co.uk
There is also a shareholders discount scheme where shareholders who have acquired at least 200 shares qualify for a special 10% shareholder discount on the following:
- All overnight accommodation tariffs for the Hydro Hotel including special breaks (excluding Christmas and New Year, and events such as opera dinners or guest speaker luncheons)
- Your dining bill in the Crystal restaurant for luncheon or dinner
- Shareholders personal functions, for example weddings and anniversaries
- Food ordered from the lounge or conservatory menu with a minimum spend of £10
- Hair treatments in the salon
- Beauty and massage treatments provided by City Holistic at the Hydro Hotel.
Risk warning disclaimer: The Company’s share price may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the amount invested. The Company’s shares are traded on ISDX Growth Market. However, there is only one market maker and the investor’s ability to trade the shares may therefore be restricted. Past performance is no guide to future performance.
The Directors of Hydro Hotel, Eastbourne, PLC accept responsibility for this announcement, which has been approved for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 by Mazars Corporate Finance Limited, Tower Bridge House, St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1DD who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for investment business.